10 Digital photography tips
Digital photography is a form of photography that uses cameras containing arrays of electronic photo detectors to capture images focused by a lens, as opposed to an exposure on photographic film. Here we are suggest 10 best Digital photography tips, you should use them at the time of capture photos, videos and enhance your photography skills.
1. Compose in Thirds : The rule of thirds is applied by aligning a subject with the guide lines and their intersection points, placing the horizon on the top or bottom line, or allowing linear features in the image to flow from section to section.
2. Avoid Camera Shake :
- Keep your elbows together, against your chest.
- Keep your left hand under the lens, rather than on the side.
- Lean slightly into camera, holding it tight against the forehead.
- Keep your legs open.
- Same for shooting portrait, no excuses.
3. The Sunny 16 Rule : In photography, the sunny 16 rule (also known as the sunny f/16 rule) is a method of estimating correct daylight exposures without a light meter.
4. Use a Polarizing Filter : Choosing a Polarizing Filter. DSLRs take screw in filters that attach to the end of your lens via a screw in thread. If your camera is an auto focus one (as most of us have) you’ll need a ‘circular polarizer’.
5. Create a Sense of Depth : This enhances the sense of depth by guiding the viewer through the scene, allowing them to mentally explore it, rather than simply presenting them with a shot of the subject which requires them to do no “work”.
6. Use Simple Backgrounds : This design is much simpler, Morris has use an off white background to help make the foreground stand out.
7. Don’t Use Flash Indoors : This is the most obvious time to use a flash.Something most people don’t realize is that light comes out of your flash unit in a wide.
8. Choose the Right ISO : In Digital Photography ISO measures the sensitivity of the image sensor. The same principles apply as in film photography – the lower the number the less sensitive your camera is to light and the finer the grain. Higher ISO settings are generally used in darker situations to get faster shutter speeds.
9. Pan to Create Motion : In photography and cinematography panning means swiveling a still or video camera horizontally from a fixed position.
10. Experiment with Shutter Speed : Spinning, zooming and even jerking the camera to capture motion while using a slow shutter speed takes you a step further into the realm of the abstract. Set a correct exposure that allows you to shoot at 1/4 or 1/2 sec.
These are best 10 Digital photography tips, Keep learning with Awarepedia thanks for support us and your time.